Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Reflections on moving...

Why is it that when I go to the gym to work out I get tired and my joints stop working after 10 minutes of running in place on a machine that is basically moving my feet for me, but, presently, I'm moving into a new apartment and I am doing excessive and continuous manual labor, yet all of my body parts are working and are in tact?? Is it necessity? If my body breaks now I'm screwed. If I can't finish moving and cleaning out my old apartment I won't get my deposit back. Then I starve. If my body stops working at the gym I go get a Big Mac and rent a movie.

Desperation is indeed the mother of phenomenon...

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Amen. Plus, I would put moving as slightly more fun that running while not getting anywhere. At least something is accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home