Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Spazzy Hair

I'm going to chop up my hair right now.... i'm feeling a bit wicked crazy! After that I shall bleach it! Woot woot! Hubba hubba. I have my last final tomorrow night. After that class I'm going out with some friends to the gay bar. Maybe with my new blonde dykie hair I'll get some numbers! Hee hee.... I'm flattered when people want me... but I am not looking for any sort of relationship. Icky poo! I'm too high maintenance for myself to add another person in the mix!

My lips are really chapped..... It makes them look more red... like I am wearing lipstick. Sexy Mama. (I'm not a mama just for the record)


I will leave you with a poem:

Lying on a bed of foam,I am awake with bulging eyes,Afraid of the garden gnome,I let out wincing cries

David Bowie sings to me,oh how I miss his tights,I stare out at my favorite tree,in it sits all my lost kites

Black sock lint sits in my toes,I sit alone, wondering wha happened to all my hoes,Oh yeah, they all like the bone

I asked my Mom if she thought I was pretty,she said, "You're skinny, I'm fat one",That made me feel shitty,She never ceases to stun

My finger prints are on your cheek,did they leave a burning tingle?I've never been good at being meek,It is easy to intermingle

My fleece coat is a bright, intense orange,Sometimes I stand out,*knock*knock* "Get the Door, Ang!"Quit looking at me with self doubt!

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger dbdoberman said...

so are you gonna post of pic of your new do? WOOT! WOOT!

Liked the poem, thanks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTIES & HAPPY NEW YEAR'S PARTIES TOO! ;)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Shinta said...

Gnomes freak me out too. I think ou should post more poems in 2006.

Happy New Year!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Awesome rad poem.

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i googled my name and found you.

have a nice day

<3

`mandi lee ettinger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home