Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Movie Review

"The Garden State"
I thought it was a pretty good movie. It went indepth into the characters in an interesting way. It was very real. I felt like I could relate to the characters. Even though a lot of the happenings were bizarre, it reflected reality. I could relate to it, because it was a reflection on how life can be so plain Jane boring for years and then you have the most incredible 4 days of your life that completely change how you view everything.
Lame ending though. Too mushy, Hollywood, if you ask me!
Rent it! Watch it!

Note: Main actor Zach Braff (of Scrubs) wrote and directed it!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger luke_d said...

Mandi--

Is this the movie where someone walks into a doctor's office and they see so many certificates on the wall that one is posted to the ceiling? Anyway, I haven't seen it yet, but want to.

I did tell you that I've got one of these sites too, right? www.human-condition.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home