Thursday, February 10, 2005

More Pee Talk

So, I thought of a great joke for April Fool's Day at my place of work. We have a community fridge in our breakroom. I want to get a hold of a plastic "pee-in-a-cup" container and fill it with apple juice, lemonade, or some other sort of urine-looking substance, and put someone's name on it and stick it in the fridge in plain sight. :) I'm not sure if I want it to just be funny that there's pee in it... or if I want to make someone the butt of the joke by putting some employee's name on it so everyone thinks it's their pee. Hmmmm.... humiliate someone in particular or just make everyone uncomfortable? I don't want to get anyone in trouble if the upper management confront the person whose name is on the cup. Perhaps I should put some famous person's name on it. Please give me ideas of what famous person has had drug issues that would be funny to find in a work fridge.

Okay thanks... feel free to use this joke at your own companies.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

Justin Lee-Why you no write in your blog???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home