Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hair DIE!!!!

I am attempting to spruce up my hair while spending very little money. I decided to embark on a journey of highlighting my own hair. So I bought the Herbal Essence kit. It SUCKS! They give you this little Barbie brush and you're supposed to asqueeze dye in it and goo it onto your hair. Well, I tried to do it like the sheet told me, but it went horribly wrong. I will probably have to dye my whole head some color tomorrow. What a waste of $8. So you start to brush the dye in and it lasts for about 2 inches.... then the rest of those strands are still brown. I'm gonna have a dalmation-spotty head. Hello, ponytail holders and hats. Why can't they give you a foiling kit. It's not like that's that hard to do.
Man alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home