Thursday, April 07, 2005

Too Excited for Summer.. it increases my serotonin.

I can't even explain how excited I am for Summer. It is my goal to make sure that I truly experience summer to the fullest of possibilities. The last couple of summers I've been a slave to the workforce. I still will probably work a lot, but I'm going to try and balance it with taking periods of time off to run away and do fun things, like camping and hiking and visiting friends. I plan to find a second job so I can pick up daytime hours. I'm ready to try out a different job again. I want to do new things and meet different people. It'd be super fun to do something outdoors or with kids. I will see what happens.
Soon I will go on a quest to find applications from EVERYWHERE in Duluth.

I'm sick of not following my gut when I feel I should make different choices for my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home