Monday, March 14, 2005

Help me bRaInStOrM....

I have this idea for a screenplay. Just a 5 minute piece. I want to do really tight closeups of people's faces while they are talking about something. It will cut back and forth from person to person never showing the scenery. Then at the very end the shot will pull out and reveal a scene that is totally different from what you'd think from the conversation. I want to leave people with a, "What the HECK was that?!" feeling. So the parts I'm having slight issues with are coming up with the content of the conversation and coming up with an end scene and ending action that will boggle people's minds.

Here are some of the ideas I've had for ending scenes:
-Coroners or EMT's zipping up a body bag
-the characters are actually people in a painting, like a Botticelli or something
-people are floating in the ocean after a shipwreck or plane wreck
-prisoners on a chain gang
-the characters are at the crucfiction of christ

Suggest, suggest...

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your idea. Sounds cool.

-Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home