Thursday, February 17, 2005

InSiDe AnD OuT!

Don't you ever wish you could get a complete x-ray of your innards? I am curious to know what I look like inside. Sometimes people have two hearts, a horse-shoe-shaped bladder, 3 kidneys, no ureters, no small intestine, etc. I am curious, because I have the worst digestive system. Okay, not the worst. Some people have colostomy bags, and i'm not to that point... yet? (I hope not) Maybe I don't have a small intestine? Maybe I don't have enough stomach acid to break things down. Something could be wrong. Or not. But there could be something more that I could do if I knew what my insides looked like. And how awesome would that be to discover that you have double of organs. you could harvest them and make a lot of money and save lives. But if you had two of certain organs how could you test which one was the better of the two.. the one you will keep for yourself?? That could be tricky.
If I had 3 kidneys I'd give one to my brother, who only has one.


(Side note: Justin do you still have the kidney bean Jamie put in the medical cup for you, pretending it was the kidney that was removed?? Tee Hee)

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. I don't want an innards xray. That is gross. I'd prefer to just die someday and never know why than to know what my guts are up to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home