Friday, February 11, 2005

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want everyone to take a moment to reflect on your childhood and try and remember all of the things you wanted to be when you grew up. I changed mine a lot. Here is a list of my career aspirations:

-Model/Actress
-Zoologist-specifically studying monkeys or gorillas like Jane Goodall
-Whale/dolphin trainer for seaworld
-Artist
-Writer
-underwater photojournalist: doing journalism on things having to do with marine biology. Kind of like Steve Zissou.
-fashion designer
-agent for actors (I wanted to be my friend Mauren's agent, because she's a superb actress)
-Art Director for movies
-program director for a non-network tv station
-FOLEY ARTIST (Sound effects)

So that is most of them. Please tell me what you wanted to be! Oh, and then say your current career/job.

My current job: production technician for crappy local tv station. Usually my specialty is computer graphics. I also usually run audio for live events.


1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger justplainjenn said...

When i grow up i want to be...

a Medical examiner. i used to want to be an architect. before that it was a sign-language interpreter/teacher.

right now? i am a student studying biochemistry (on the way to being an ME! yay!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home