Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Big Hairy Deal

Why does it take so long to grow out your hair? I know that each cell and follicle need to form and all that crap. BUT I don't see why it's so easy to get rid of it all, yet hair that reaches down you back takes YEARS. Seriously YEARS. That's a lot of commitment for me. Not that I'm bad with commitment. Just impatient. I just want to be able to put it in a ponytail every day! Now I just have to settle for pig tails. I feel like a cartoon. I guess that's kind of cool. But I just wish I could wake up and my hair would be tantalizingly sexy. Short hair was so easy. I'd wake up, shower, gel it up spiky and it was perfect. Then if I didn't shower the next day I'd just run my hands through water and then revive the crusted gel and have spikes all over again. So easy... And hot. Ugh. Long hair sucks.

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

Justin, you're my brother, don't say sexy! And you spelled strands wrong. We're smart now, huh?
I turned in a 17 page screenplay with the word "strand" spelled "stand". I'm right there with ya.
I use dollar store products... sometimes $0.99 Suave. I buy fancy conditioner though.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Mandi Lee--I think you are neat. You are my friend and I wish forever that you blogged on livejournal because then i would read it every day. But i understand that you hate me. It's cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home