Monday, February 28, 2005

VANDALISM IS STUPID

Vandalism is stupid. It is one of the most disrespectful things you could do. It's worse than other crimes because there is no real reason for it. I can understand theft. If you bust up someone's window to get into their car, house, or boat (?) and take something of value-that's understandable. But just smashing something of someone's for the pure pleasure of breaking CrAp that isn't yours is STUPID. As a lot of you probably know already I got my windshield busted up by a random act of vandalism. They could have at least had the decency to steal something!!! Come on! Not that I want to robbed, but if I'm going to have my stuff broken I'd like to have some substantial reason. Then I could at least feel like I had more control of the situation. If they stole something then it's like, "Well, it's kind of my fault because I left a walkman on the front seat of the car or cd case. Maybe I should have got a car alarm system or something. " Then it's is kind of my fault and there are more actions I could take to ward against bull sh!t like that happening to me. The only thing I can do is make sure I get glass coverage on my insurance. But once you get that OF COURSE nothing is EVER going to happen to the windows again. You'll never even drive by a semi that might possibly kick up little pebbles to rain on your windshield. Karma is a CrAzY tHaNg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home