Thursday, May 05, 2005

My BiRtHdAy....is TOMORROW!

So, tomorrow is my birthday. I plunged into this world on a thursday late at night on the 6th of May. I was 2 weeks late. It only took about 45 minutes for me to emerge, but I waited two hellish weeks to finally do it. That's pretty much how I live my life. Super apprehrensive about things... procrastinate... bite nails.... BUT THEN I pull through at the last moment super fast and easy.

I like my birthday... but I hate it too. It's just kind of a weird day. I dunno. I hte it because I have fears that one day I will be a hermit and I'll go a whole birthday without anyone saying a word to me. :( How sad would that be. That's so not even close to happening to me now, but I still fear it!

Today is my Dad's birthday... we sort of share birthdays. Ya see, I was born actually a couple minutes before midnight on May 5th (my Dad's b-day) but my Dad wanted me to have my own birthday. He had the doctor lie and say I was born at 12:04 a.m. on the 6th. So, there you have it!

Time for class now. Ergh!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

How fun! I'll try to remember to pop by tomorrow and wish you a Happy Birthday but if not, Happy Birthday now! And on a Friday this year? You lucked out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home