Saturday, April 23, 2005

Short and Bleached

Below is a picture of what I looked like with short, blonde hair. I miss it, but cutting my hair is a big commitment. It's like throwing away the last two years of life that I have been patiently growing my hair out. I felt more interesting and confident with short hair. I don't know why. I was still shy, but more confident in my shyness. My moods really may have nothing to do with my hair cut. Who knows. It was nice to just throw a hat on or throw gel in my hair and run out the door. I also used to be a fairly heavy smoker... So I was scrawnier.

I might cut my hair again soon. Or maybe I'll try dread locks.

I know this is my second post about hair in the past week! Bear with me. I'll write more cerebral things later.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

YOu do look like a tough tiny girl :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Hey - cheers for comment on my blog. In reply, no I'm not in any way a professional musician(!) You wouldn't think that if you heard me ;o) Simply a hobby - but one that's very very important to me, and that I've been doing 2/3 of my life so far!

Regarding your hair - I wonder why shorter hair makes you feel more confident. Useful that way round, though, as long can be a PAIN to look after sometimes!

Good luck deciding....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home