Tuesday, April 19, 2005

DrOwNiNg...What does it mean?

The other night I had a dream that my Mom jumped into this river and as soon as she hit the water she was dying... She looked unconscious. So I jumped in, REALLY freaked out to try and save her. I swam to her and grabbed her pink shirt. I really felt the weight of her unconscious body. I was really scared but determined to get her to shore. As soon as I reached this dock with her I lifted her up and this man I don't know pulled her out and then she was okay. A bit after that in the dream my brother, Justin (my boyfriend's name is also Justin) was drowning in the same river. This time he was moving but completely under water. Like he was stuck under water. I jumped in again and it was a struggle to keep his head above water while swimming to shore. This time I ran out of the water cradling him and I tried really hard to find a place to set him down to do C.P.R. I chose to find a grassy spot instead of concrete. I was really worried about the comfort and safety of his head. I did C.P.R. and he turned out to be okay and alive. Then it flashed to something completely different.
It was a weird, emotional dream.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from dreemmoods.com

Drowning
To dream that you are drowning, signifies that you are overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts. If you drown to death, your relationship will fail or you will suffer major business losses. If your survive the drowning, then your relationship will be rescued by some intervention. You will rise to a higher position of wealth and honor.

To see someone drowning in your dream, suggests that you are becoming too deeply involved in something that is beyond your control. Alternatively, it represents a sense of loss in your own identity. You are unable to differentiate who you are anymore.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

Thanks, Dave for the wonderful insight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home