Saturday, April 30, 2005

Shoulder Pain

Bursitis, tendonitis..... all the itis's have attacked my shoulder. My left shoulder hurts so incredibly bad! It's hard to undress. It's hard to work. It's hard to play four squares. It's hard to drive. I don't know what I'd do if I were missing an arm. I would cry... and then I would move on.

I just saw a PBS show where these cartoon kids, Maya and Miguel, meet this new kid who moves into town and he has only one arm. The show demonstrated how that kid could do all of the things the others could. If that little cartoon boy can live without an arm SO CAN I!

My friend Aaron jumped on my left foot. Now that hurts too. :( Being human is poopie. Someday I will evolve and feel no pain.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Aw, sorry you hurting so much at mo!

There are good bits to being human, though. The same capacity we have to feel pain means we can feel good stuff too - love, happiness etc.

Hope things sort themselves out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home