Thursday, January 13, 2005

Colder than a witch's you know what!

I don't understand why the settlers every settled up here in the tundra! I think it's barely livable now! I can't imagine what it'd be like peeing outside in outhouses in -30 below weather!!!! Ouch!! I wouldn't be able to cut it. Before there was electricity and running water and all of those beautiful things, I can't see how anyone survived! Oof Dah! I wonder if PBS has done a show where people have to live like they are back in olden days in a town where it gets SUPER cold! PBS has that one show where it's a sort of competition to see who can live the longest, or the most authentically in certain time periods.
I hope this makes sense.... It's late I feel funny in the head! oooh....

I just pray that my car will start. I hope it warms up before I have to start school. I will be totally screwed if my car doesn't start when I need to go to school. I'll either get bad grades :( or have to walk about 6-8 blocks to take the bus (at like 6:30 a.m.)!!! If my car doesn't start that means it's REALLY freaking cold. I don't know if I can survive walkin'! Ugh. What to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home