Monday, May 09, 2005

A Loss For Words...

It's 8:00 a.m. I am tired. I have weird dreams. Somewhat tormenting. The same person is in them all of the time. Why can't they just leave my subconscious already! Geesh! It's been years since we've been intimate. Funny how we can control our legs, our arms, hands, feet, toes, fingers, mouth with out brains, but for the love of pete we can't control our brains. Even if we try or think we are there are still things going on underneath the surface. I'm not a big fan of that.

I wish there were a way, like on "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" to erase certain memories. I want to erase and build anew.

Everyone has people that fall into that category. How can we avoid doing this to ourselves? For the good of the human race there has to be a way to sniff out these people that will hurt us deeply, torment our fragile spirits. Alas, no matter who it is, they have the power to hurt you. The trick is to just be careful not to hurt anyone else... and maybe karma will help out with the rest. Or maybe karma doesn't exist and we are all doomed. Or maybe God will help out. But maybe God doesn't exist and we;re all doomed. ::Shrug, shrug:: All you can do is just: be good, kind, thoughtful, and smile as often as possible. EVEN if it makes you look mildly retarded or constipated.

I hope this new year I'm starting will turn out to be a good one. It's been a long time since I've had a SUPER AWESOME year. There are always hardships... no avoiding that I guess. It all boils down to the JUST BE GOOD....

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See I have a carefully mapped out plan for those re-occurring dreams or thoughts... Bottle it in, burry it deeper this time and finally a carefully schedule plan of DENY DENY DENY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home