Monday, May 09, 2005

School's Almost DONE!

I'm jumping out of my skin (Not a pretty sight!) with anticipation for this semester to be over! I'm so overwhelmed with everything I've had to go through this semester. I had the HUGEST projects ever. It's amazing what we put ourselves through for an education. Today I didn't eat anything until the very last minute before I caught my bus home. I just had a cup of coffee at 8:00 a.m. That propelled me 'til 2:00 p.m. Also I walked about a mile to and from the bus stop on little food power. I had so much crap to do.

Tomorrow I give a presentation for my 8:30 a.m. Mass Communication Theory class. I'm scared out of my wits. We hodge podged things together these last few weeks. Last minute! It's been scarey. Well, with what we have if we get up there and B.S. our ways through our own little niche topics we can't fail it! We have a giant power point presentation. It looks pretty good. Of course the teacher will grill us on our predictions for the future, but I don't care. I doubt that we'd fail it. So with that said. I shall not worry. I will just get up and talk about what I know and think for the future. No one wanted to do the assignment. No one really wanted to get up and do their presentation. I don't think I've met anyone in my college career who has been like, "Yes! We get to do a gropu project and public presentation! Well, that's just JOLLY JACK SPLENDID!" NEVER have I met someone who has said that.

I will be so elated when that is all over. I had to give another giant presentation in another class this semester. I stuttered my way through it... but we got a good grade. That presenation was worth 50% of our total grade. This one is worth 50 pts/450 pts. Not as much.

I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared. I will not be scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home