Saturday, July 16, 2005

Urination Station

We would save so much time if we didn't have to pee or poop. But then again sometimes I use having to go to the bathroom to take a little breather from life. I did that a bunch in high school. Whenever I was so bored I thought I was going to implode with boredom I'd just run off to the bathroom to think and relax. But sometimes I really hate having to leave what I'm doing. Especially working in customer service. They don't even really think you are human. "You shouldn't have to pee! I need my thunder cookie and mocha dammit!"

with that I shall leave you to go to my porcelain oasis... But also my porcelain hell.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

hee hee hee

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger visionaries said...

When you're a waitress, you're generally allowed a smoke break. When you don't smoke, you can barely take a moment to fart let alone drain your main vein. Where I work we can go when we want to because if we happen to go in our pants, it's a bad thing....a very bad thing. Wet and stinky.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Chris Cope said...

But what the hell else am I supposed to do at work? WORK?! Have you lost your mind?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home