Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Brewed Awakenings

This is my first week working the BIG hours. My posts are going to be a bit sporadic and rambly sounding. My mind is scattered because I work about 50 hours a week now. Love SUMMERS! I making extra dough so I can buy a new car! I can't wait to get one. I'm totally pumped about cutting down hours at the TV station job. It's been wearing on me for a while! Same people, same B.S. It gets old. There's a lot of negative energy and bad attitudes there. I hate that! I just want to be happy! I like my other job better. Plus, I get tips and live musicians play sometimes. It's just a friendlier environment and upper managment gets their hands dirty and treats me like a human and an equal!

I'm really pumped for this weekend! I'm going home to Osceola Wisconsin! I get to catch up with old buds and hot rod around in my mom's new wheels! My sis has a new car too! Wow, ton's of hot rodding. My big bro is playing guitar in a concert thingy. Should be fun. Hope the weather's fab.

I need to go drain my main vain (can girls say that?)

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

No, I don't think girls have main veins?? Maybe I'm wrong :)

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger dbdoberman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger dbdoberman said...

I hope you are enjoying a great weekend, hotrodding around and enjoying your family.

You can squat and squeeze, but you cannot drain the main vein, unless there is sumtin about you that you haven't shared with us yet ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home