Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Famous for Something?

If you could be famous for something what would it be and why?

Just one thing that everyone would associate you with forever. Hmmm...
I think I'd want mine to either be writing or some form of visual art (hands on, not so much computer). I'd pick writing, because that kind of art lives forever. More so than say art directing for movies, because it's your one voice and your name's on the cover... forever.

Please share with me your fame fantasies!


4 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger luke_d said...

I have heard in a couple of places that some people believe that Voltaire was the greatest conversationalist who has ever lived. That would be kinda cool.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Justin Lee said...

I would like it to be, maybe, how I treated people; that I was genuinely nice to people. Sort of a mix of Mahatma Gandhi & Mother Teresa for the 21st century?

I'll end with some quotes:

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin." – Mother Teresa

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." – Mahatma Gandhi

Peace!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger aaron b. said...

I would probably want to go down in history as the greatest catnapper in history.

Seriously, though, I don't think I'd ever want to be famous. Especially during my lifetime. It would make all your friendships incredibly awkward, and put terrible pressure on any kids or relatives you may have.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

This seems like bad luck to me. I know! I want to be famous for not being famous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home