Tuesday, May 17, 2005

As I am... curious and slightly confused

Sometimes I like my other blog better than this one.... Hmmm.... I don't know why I have to have a million blogs and art sites and journal sites.
I don't really have that much to express! That's a lot of pressure on myself to express!! Sometimes I should just keep my thoughts and talents and ideas ALL TO MYSELF!
But I like the connectivity and feedback from other people. I'm addicted to feedback.

Quick Note:
On the bus yesterday to school there was this larger guy with a funny black beret on in front of me. On the way back from school it was the same exact bus and I unintentionally sat in the same seat... and the guy with the beret was still sitting in the seat ahead of me. Weird time warp! Made my head feel funny!

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Astrid said...

It made your head feel funny? How about your stomach? Was he cute by any chance?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger traceofblistex said...

Not CUTE! Chubby middle aged...Eep!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger visionaries said...

Maybe he is the ghost that follows you everywhere or your special guardian angel and he forgot to turn on his 'least opacity' button. Have you seen him again?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Astrid said...

Chubby middle aged and a funny black beret on. Check! I might even recognize him now if I bump into him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home