Sunday, May 15, 2005

Why I like motifoto:

www.intergalacticninjas.com/motifoto

This is one of my favorite sites. It is like blogging, but with pictures. There are assignments. It's exciting to share pictures and compare and comment. Right now only a few people frequent it and that makes me sad. I like to look at new pictures and see different perspective, but I can't get that if I'm one of the only ones constantly uploading new pics! So this is my shout out to the world to go and join motifoto and let's motivate each other to be creative!

Oh yes, I can smell the fun!

p.s. What does fun smell like?

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Cool...that sounds like tons of fun! I love taking pictures. :) I took a couple of photos that I really like in Mexico...you can see them on my photoblog www.uberphotos.blogspot.com

I will definitely join motifoto...how do I link to you on there??

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Astrid said...

Fun smells rather hillarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home